[Enigmail] Help - Taum Tanlon

Alexander Dahl post at lespocky.de
Tue Jul 1 00:41:31 PDT 2008

Hello,

> What could cause this?
> I'll sign this and then look at it and see if it's 'good' or 'bad'

The signature verification fails but I suppose this is no error of your
key itself but rather a misconfiguration of your mail client. I don't
know about the correct settings for charsets or encodings but you could
try two things. First completely avoid HTML mails. Second you could try
to use PGP/MIME instead of inline signatures.

Greets
Alex

--
'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
irrevocably.' (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)