[Enigmail] Problem with leading / trailing spaces

Even Stokkedalen even.stokkedalen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 10:04:20 PDT 2008

Hey all

I'm having some problems with leading and trailing spaces in the PGP signature.

Example:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6626/wtfeb7.jpg

What happens is that instead of just linebreak after the "hash" line,
I get space then linebreak. Same happens under Version (And under
comment when this is activated).
This has the effect that it breaks my signature (i'm interacting with
a tdl registery api and it's pretty strict).

My setup:

Thunderbird 2.0.0.14 (Also tried 3.0 Alpha with enigma nightly build)
Enigmail 0.95.6 (Also tried nightly build)
GnuPG 1.4.9 (also tried with 1.4.7)

Anybody got an idea why this happens and how to correct it?

Best regards
Even Stokkedalen