[Enigmail] Failure of enigmail

Gregory W.Moore gwmoore at moorefelines.com
Thu Jul 10 14:47:26 PDT 2008

I just have had a major problem with the 3 keys that I have registered.
First off, I can't seem to change the passphrase (error code: can't
change passphrase in batch mode). Second, the program has quit asking me
for a passphrase for any of the keys, and third, I feel kind of locked
out of the encryption process entirely.  The self test says the system
is working great --hi-- it's not working at all..

Anyone out there have any ideas short of wiping all the program, the
keys (tried revoking them, have revoking file, that failed), my keys are
all up on the public keyserver, so anyone reading this should be able to
obtain key from the keyserver.

Many thanks
Greg "GW" Moore

Happily turning electricity into RF energy and Avgas/JP5/JetA into
thrust, for 40 years,on land, sea and air, both amateur and professional
around the clock and around the world. GO NAVY!!!!

  KEEP CW ALIVE! Become an Elmer today!!! http://www.fists.org/
  SPEED KEY CERT CLF-23, FISTS #9404, SOWP #2417-M, VWOA (VETERAN
MEMBER) , LIFE ARRL, QCWA 40 YR, NRA ENDOWMENT MEMBER, LIFE GOA,
AOPA,EAA. LIFE VVA #6093 CHAPT 67 ES ABOUT BOUCOUP OTHER GROUPS --HI--

                                                   --Edmund Burke
Greg Moore RADIO STATION NNN0BVN PA
NCS/SHARES/ALE
U.S. Navy-Marine Corps Military Affiliate Radio System (MARS)
Official Pennsylvania Area Website:
http://pages.prodigy.net/nnn0fbk/mars.htm
Official Northeast Area Website:
http://www.navymars.org/northeast/index.htm
Navy-Marine Corps MARS: Proudly Serving Those Who Serve."
E-Mail (MARS) nnn0bvn at navymars.org
E-Mail (ARRL) wa3ivx at arrl.net
For the former USS AMERICA (CVA-CV66) This one's for you!!

           NERK NERK NERK NIMK NIMK NIMK DE NMIB NMIB NMIB SK SK SK