[Enigmail] TNew User, Testing Enigmail and PGP - Help Needed

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Jun 24 16:23:18 PDT 2008

John W. Moore III wrote:
> Of Course, qualifying Yourself as a "government researcher" is also
> spooky,  Do You agree with the philosophy that only if "They" die did
> something go wrong?

I work in keeping elections safe and secure.  I work for the National
Science Foundation.  I have no connections with any election machine
vendor -- it's pure research.  My research has no potential to make
things worse (they're already about as bad as they can get); it has
potential to make things a lot better.

So yeah, I sleep well at night.  :)