[Enigmail] Request for person to send encrypted message to (and get a reply from, please)

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Fri Oct 7 18:05:48 PDT 2011

For convenience, I recommend uploading your public key
to a server. http://www.stinkfoot.org:11371/ is
a good one. That way, all I need to send you encrypted
mail is your signature. For ensurance (insurance requires
money) purposes, you should be able to exchange only key
hashes ("--fingerprint"s) to verify keys.