[Enigmail] Hello, World!

Wayne Ernst waynemernst at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 19:18:15 PDT 2011

I apologize in advance and realize it's probably some bad form of
netiquette, but I invalidated my key- I realized that I'd chosen an old
password from an old computer that someone I don't trust had access to.
I changed the passphrase.

I apologize once more, and hope that somehow this whole thing gets fixed!

- -Wayne