[Enigmail] Hello, World!

Hank Gupton public at hankgupton.com
Mon Oct 24 10:05:27 PDT 2011

Just a thought here.  Did you notice the sign-off signature had a "dash,
space, dash" at the beginning of the line?  This is probably not what
was written.  The digital signature was made for the "dash, dash"
version of the email, but the email was modified (before sending, and
after digitally signing), thus invalidating the digital signature.  The
solution is to not use "dash, dash" at the beginning of a line.
Instead, use "space, space, dash, dash", like I do, and it should work fine.

  -- Hank

"All generalizations are dangerous, even this one."