[Enigmail] Hello, World!

Gary Baribault gary at baribault.net
Tue Oct 25 10:39:24 PDT 2011

Nope, it's saying that your not signing it right .. I get the following
message :

OpenPGP Security Info

Error - signature verification failed

gpg command line and output:
/usr/bin/gpg
gpg: Signature made Tue 25 Oct 2011 01:19:13 PM EDT using RSA key ID
F7D40477
gpg: BAD signature from "Wayne Ernst <waynemernst at gmail.com>"

Is that F7D40477 the proper RSA key for your current message? or is that
the old key?

Gary Baribault
Courriel: gary at baribault.net
GPG Key: 0x685430d1
Signature: 9E4D 1B7C CB9F 9239 11D9 71C3 6C35 C6B7 6854 30D1