[Enigmail] Uninstall

Ludwig Hügelschäfer ludwig at enigmail.net
Sun Oct 30 13:26:27 PDT 2011

Hi,

Mario Frömml wrote on 30.10.11 20:42:
> How do I uninstall Open PGP from my computer (Thunderbird)?

You can deactivate or uninstall Enigmail like every other extension:

Menu "Tools/Extras" > Addons, Select Radio Button
"Extensions/Erweiterungen" click on "Enigmail" and then on
"Disable/Deaktivieren" or "Uninstall/Deinstallieren".

Is there any particular reason that you want to uninstall Enigmail? Did
it not work for you? Is there anything you need help with?

HTH

Ludwig

--
The Enigmail Project - OpenPGP Email Security For Mozilla Applications