[Greasemonkey] Deleting bad scripts

Mihai Parparita mihai.parparita at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 15:17:24 EST 2005

In your Firefox directory (~/Library/Application Support/Firefox on
Mac OS X), scripts get installed to
Profiles/4q938u97.default/extensions/\{e4a8a97b-f2ed-450b-b12d-ee082ba24781\}/chrome/greasemonkey/content/scripts/
(I believe the extension GUID is consistent, but the profile name is
random). You can delete files from there. It's also a good way to
develop scripts, if you edit one and reload it, your changes will be
picked up.

Mihai