[Greasemonkey] Deleting bad scripts

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 12:18:15 EST 2005

Sorry about that, still some rough edges.

They are stored in {firefox profile
directory}\extensions\{e4a8a97b-f2ed-450b-b12d-ee082ba24781}\chrome\greasemonkey\content\scripts

You don't actually have to delete the actual script file, just the
link to it in config.xml. Find the <script> element that corresponds
to the script you don't want to run anymore and remove it. Delete from
opening <script> tag to closing </script> tag.

Incidentally, it's also easier to edit the scripts in this location,
once you know which one is which, than to constantly reinstall them as
you're testing.

--
Aaron

There will be a better editing environment in a future version.