[Greasemonkey] Universal Exclusions List

mfaq14 mfaq14 at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Apr 3 12:10:09 EDT 2005

(In relation to the security problem for non-javascript-literate people.)
Would it be possible to add a 'Universal Exclusions List' applicable to
all the greasemonkey scripts to which power users with a weak
understanding of javascript, or general users, the ability to easily
block the scripts from working on very important sites such as online
banking sites, shopping sites, etc if they so wish?

At the moment I do this for each individual script but I have quite a
few scripts and want to exclude quite a few sites just to make sure, and
trying to remember to temporarily disable the scripts every time you use
an important site will invariably fail at some point.

Just a thought, please consider it, thanks, BrokenUnity.