[Greasemonkey] Started FAQ page

Tony Chang tony at ponderer.org
Mon Apr 4 02:02:08 EDT 2005

On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 11:55:28PM -0700, Evan Martin wrote:

> Another approach is something I've seen in Mihai's scripts: his log()
> function creates appends a <pre> to the body and stuffs some text into
> it.  It's pretty useful.

Yeah, I saw Mihai doing this too.  I've been meaning to enhance it by
making a logging file you can include that is more like what you find in
Java or python.  Something with a dragable layer and with various log
levels in different colors (logging.info, logging.warn, logging.error,
etc).  I haven't had time for this so if someone else wants to take a
swing at it . . .

Tony

--
Tony Chang