[Greasemonkey] Improved Greasemonkey

Jesse W. Asher jasher1 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 4 17:00:00 EDT 2005

Doesn't look like the script installation is working as expected.  I
tried to install some scripts and it didn't say anything at all.  I
checked in the scripts directory and nothing was there.  On a lark, I
copied all the scripts I had installed for Firefox into the Mozilla
scripts directory and they worked.  It looks like just the installation
part isn't working.  At least that's what it looks like on this end.

Mozilla 1.7.6 running on XP Pro.

Thanks for working on this!  I personally like to Mozilla rather than
Firefox so I'm a pretty happy camper!  ;-)