[Greasemonkey] The revolutionary nature of user scripts

Julien Couvreur julien.couvreur at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:18:33 EDT 2005

Korakot mentions wysiwyg creation of simple scripts.
I created a script generation page that would fit into that category:
http://blog.monstuff.com/archives/images/GreaseMonkeyScriptGenerator.html

It's not completely finished yet, and I'm still looking into modifying
GreaseMonkey to support installing scripts from a "data:" url (so
there is no server code to generate the script).

It only supports a specific familly of scripts ("insert template html
after matched link"), but if you can think of other recurring pattern
of user script, I'd be happy to discuss them too.

Cheers,
Julien