[Greasemonkey] Backups and sharing GM installs on multiplemachines

Michael Bierman greasemonkey at thebiermans.net
Mon Apr 4 20:13:36 EDT 2005

Both sound useful! (debugging would be one useful scenario..) I think that I
saw a discussion about having the ability to edit an installed script too?
Is that in the works at some point?

Slightly different topic--sorry to mix threads...has anyone thought about a
"conflict Manager" for GM? That is make sure that variables aren't global
that shouldn't be, and notify users when two scripts modify the same sites?
I realize that is a tall order--probably can't do much more than put up
notice or place an icon or something.  This only "bit" me once when two
scripts tried to grab keyevents and so one wasn't working.

I can't say enough good things about GM.  I'll be surprised if it doesn't
have a profound impact on how we use the web, and how money is made from the