[Greasemonkey] UI idea

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 00:22:53 EDT 2005

Trying out a cool wireframing tool that was suggested to me. Note that
I'm not thinking it will look exactly like this, color/style wise --
this is just the template that shipped with the tool since it's
mac-centric. It would use the regular colors and styles.

Otherewise, I think it should be pretty self-explanatory - make sure
to read the notes.

The one thing that's missing is three buttons from the "My Scripts"
view... "New", "Save", and "Save As.." (export). Not sure where to put
those.

Interested in any feedback.