[Greasemonkey] UI idea

Evan Martin evan.martin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 00:56:30 EDT 2005

- Why a browser-high bar when all the information is contained in an icon?

- How're you going to determine which scripts are available for this
page?  You don't want to make a request to some central server per
page, but the only other option is to cache all possible script
@includes.

- I can't help but think replicating the extension manager is
duplicated effort, but I can't propose anything better.  (Can you make
Greasemonkey into a tool that autogenerates extensions or something?)