[Greasemonkey] UI idea

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 02:21:07 EDT 2005

Now I realize what you meant I think -- that it's hard to lookup
scripts that match by URL.

Maybe we could cheat a little. Associate scripts in del.icio.us with a
specific domain, or the special * domain. GM finds all scripts that
match the current domain and the all domain, and then does the pattern
matching itself.

We could cache the results to avoid overloading del.icio.us. Though I
wonder how much it would help. Depends on the distribution of people's
browsing across unique domains.

Jeremy, had you given any thought to this?

--
Aaron