[Greasemonkey] UI idea

alan taylor kokogiak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:50:19 EDT 2005

>> Another reason I think sending off URLs to see what matches is a bad
>> idea is that it becomes sorta spywareish: sending off every URL I
>> visit to some other site!

>Yikes. That's a good point.

Another possibility is to have an extension or bookmarklet that looks
up scripts on a user-intiated basis (rather than every page-load
pinging a server, let people click a button to look up scripts, sort
of: "Hey, are there any User scripts available for this page/domain?"
- when they really want it. Don't know how simple the execution of
this would be though.

-Alan Taylor