[Greasemonkey] UI idea

Scott R. Turner srt at aero.org
Tue Apr 5 15:05:06 EDT 2005

I think the whole idea is kind of pointless.

First of all, if I want to find scripts for a page, a button on the UI
that takes me to some central script repository (ala extensions) would
be fine.  You don't see anything in the extensions interface that
offers suggested extensions.

Second, if you do offer this "suggested scripts" feature, I think it
will generate such a large list as to be mostly useless.  True, some
scripts are for specific pages, but every page is going to suck in all
the general scripts.  And websites like Google already have many
scripts available.

So I'd vote not to bother.  If you do include this, please make it a
toggle so that people who aren't interested can turn it off.

 		      -- Scott