[Greasemonkey] UI idea

Scott R. Turner srt at aero.org
Wed Apr 6 10:37:59 EDT 2005

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, Mark Pilgrim wrote:
> On Apr 5, 2005 5:21 PM, Aaron Boodman <zboogs at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> launch in 1-2 seconds.
>>
>> Right. This is what I was worried might make people think twice. An
>> inline editor takes zero seconds. It's already open.
>
> It also sucks because it doesn't have Emacs bindings.  Or vi bindings.
> Or BBEdit bindings.  Or whatever.

Also keep in mind that you guys, as script developers, have a
different view on GM than most users.  99.9% of the GM users are never
going to edit a script or develop a new script.  Rather than add
development tools to GM, perhaps you should consider a separate "GM
Developers" extension/tool.

 		-- Scott