[Greasemonkey] Goals for the user script directory (very long)

Evan Martin evan.martin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 11:52:13 EDT 2005

Which reminds me:  as I've suggested to Aaron, a more likely fix is to
pick a more unique string for representing these scripts, especially
because they have greasemonkey-specific metadata in the comments at
the top.

"user.js" means a bunch of different things, as a search engine will
tell you.  :)

Even just using an extension of "userjs" is more unique.