[Greasemonkey] Window resizing

Michael Bierman greasemonkey at thebiermans.net
Fri Apr 8 19:10:52 EDT 2005

I hadn't, but I just did.  It makes the script name area wider, but not
taller.

Also, there is a problem IMHO. If you select an enabled script (say to add
Included or Excluded pages) the script is automatically disabled.  That's
requires a second click which is a bit of a pain.

Minor point (perhaps this is a matter of opinion)  It might be nice if the
area at the top middle (the script name) and the description below were
selectable text. I guess if there is an "EDIT" button for the script this
won't matter though. ;)

Thanks, Aaron.

Michael