[Greasemonkey] Mark Pilgrim? Thanks for the script!

Tycho Quad tychoquad at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 10 00:53:07 EDT 2005

A little under a week ago, I installed Greasemonkey and went crazy
installing scripts, one of the scripts I installed and really like, was
Destroy Target. That got me thinking though, "What sort of situations do
I actually WANT a new window/tab to open?" and I came to the answer,
"When I visit a different site!" So I posted a script request in the
Wiki asking for a script which would add target="_blank" to all links
which link to a different page. Lo and behold, days later, Mark Pilgrim
posts a script which does exactly that!

So, now to my question! Does anyone know how I would contact Mark? I
want to thank him for the script and ask a few questions about it. Sorry
if I took too long