[Greasemonkey] The revolutionary nature of user scripts

Korakot Chaovavanich korakot at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 23:57:03 EDT 2005

I was thinking of some adjectives to explain what a web will look like
if GM shows its full potential. Wikipedia is just to exemplify
community-ownness,
not well-design.

On a second thought, if wikipedia allow you to modify the page style as well,
it could evolve into a better style pages. What do you think?

A meme I am infected now is that "making every page a wiki".
Don't know if it will catch others.

Korakot