[Greasemonkey] Support request -- Greasemonkey doesn't work for me

Frederick Turner fturner1997 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 14:24:54 EDT 2005

I realize this is a develeoper list, but I haven't found any other
support options for Greasemonkey. I've installed it on Firefox 1.0.2,
and installed some scripts, but I'm seeing no effect on the webpages
that should be affected by the scripts.

Both the extension and the scripts are enabled, so it's not that.

The only thing I can think of is that I use a proxy filter called
Proxomitron to filter out ads and pop-ups. Could this possibly be
blocking greasemonkey from working?

If this isn't the right forum for this question, please point me in
the right direction...

Thanks,
Fred.