[Greasemonkey] Goals for the user script directory (very long)

Julien Couvreur julien.couvreur at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 01:27:19 EDT 2005

Michael Bierman says "The only thing I would add is that some people
have other reasons to host their user scripts.  They want to drive
some traffic to their site to get people interested in something else
they have to say or another project."

Totally. My "BoingBoing ad-remover" script (in response to Cory
posting about Mark's Google Butler) brought lots of new people to my
site. Now that this wave has gone, I still see a number of people
looking around in my blog after finding a user script in the
GreaseMonkey wiki.

Julien