[Greasemonkey] Lickr: Flickr, without the Flash

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 04:25:32 EDT 2005

So, have flickr (well, yahoo! now) contacted you yet? I'm sure it will
be mere minutes.

Ever on the prowl for great UI engineers - not to mention my referral
bonus - I noticed that you live in Texas and just started a new job.
But if you ever find yourself in the bay area (or nyc) consider coming
into the goog for an interview. We'd love to meet you.

--
Aaron