[Greasemonkey] Lickr: Flickr, without the Flash

Korakot Chaovavanich korakot at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 00:53:51 EDT 2005

I love your phrase.
"Lickr combines Flickr, Greasemonkey, and Ajax, and is worth triple points
in buzzword bingo."

You also mention that "Lately I've been considering Lickr as an experiment
in web politics."  How is the result of your experiment so far?
Hope there are more real cases which demonstrate the conflict of power.
(apart from Mark's hypothetical wars, I really like it, Mark! )

Korakot Chaovavanich