[Greasemonkey] Gm not executing in iframe

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Sun Apr 10 13:22:44 EDT 2005

My bad. I forgot to run that script as a test.
It is executing in the iframe(s).
Just not doing what I want for some reason.

It is also executing in the Google sub-frame (bottom frame).
But I get this error:

Error: [Exception... "'Permission denied to get
property HTMLDocument.body' when calling method:
[nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]"
nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)"
location: "<unknown>"  data: no]

I think this is because I'm using window.addEventListener ("load"...)
which is causing some problems when the frames contain a foreign domain.
I tried using document.addEventListener, but it doesn't work at all.
Still messing with it.

And this page is not executing anything: (like Gm is disabled)

http://www.wysiwygpro.com/xForum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=338