[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.3

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 02:11:23 EDT 2005

I was having some trouble with arbitrarily long filenames on mac osx.
I did some searching and couldn't find simple definitions of filenames
that work across modern, popular OS's (NT, osx, and *nix).

So I said to myself "self, 24 is a nice round number". And that was that.

The characters are just those that I trusted to work on all OS's.
You're right, I could just use \w (or \W), I think it is defined as
precisely what I have there. Not sure why I didn't think of it.