[Greasemonkey] Re: Greasemonkey 0.3

Tycho Quad tychoquad at yahoo.com.au
Mon Apr 11 19:33:06 EDT 2005

At the moment, the trunk is the nightlies, but it's not always the case.
  Sometimes there are nightlies created off branches, such as the 1.0.3
release candidates, and most of the nightly builds just before the
release of 1.0.

At the moment, I'm referring to the nightly builds of firefox which are
made from the trunk, info on such builds can usually be found in threads
like this: http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=248670

I hope I've been of some help :P