[Greasemonkey] setInterval Bug?

Dave Child dave at ilovejackdaniels.com
Mon Apr 11 16:41:41 EDT 2005

Many thanks, Mark. I thought it was likely to be something wrong with my
code but could not for the life of me work out what it was!

Just in case you were wondering, the script itself is written to auto-save
form contents and provide a means of repopulating forms. If you lose form
contents due to a crash, or session expiry, or one of various other
possible causes, the script will allow you to re-add text you've lost. In
theory.

It's still a little rough around the edges and definitely has room for
improvement, but so far seems to be working.

Thanks :)

Dave

http://www.ilovejackdaniels.com - Web design and development resources.
http://www.cre8asiteforums.com - Webmaster forums