[Greasemonkey] Re: Support request -- Greasemonkey doesn't work for me

Frederick Turner fturner1997 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:14:35 EDT 2005

On 4/11/05, Jeremy Dunck <jdunck at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 10, 2005 6:48 PM, Frederick Turner <fturner1997 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes. The extension is activated (I can see the control screen in
> > Firefox), and user scripts appear in the GM window as enabled.
>
> What version of GM do you have installed?
GM v 0.2.6

> Also, what other extensions do you have?
DOM Inspector 1.0
Single Window 1.4
FLST (Focus Last Selected Tab) 0.8.1
text/plain 1.1.2
Sage 1.3.1

> Compact Menu and Menu Editor are known to conflict.  There may be
> more... If you have other extensions, try disabling the others as a
> troubleshooting step.

I'll try this; that may help out. I've tried disabling Proxomitron
(and was met by a flurry of ads and pop-ups -- I'd forgotten how ugly
the web has gotten :) ), but there was no effect.

> Not necessarily; thanks for helping us debug.  :)
Thanks for describing it that way :)