[Greasemonkey] Mark Pilgrim? Thanks for the script!

Korakot Chaovavanich korakot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:09:29 EDT 2005

Mark,
If you have lots of small scripts like your GM stuff, you may like
to use this service here
http://www.bigbold.com/snippets/

It's folksonomy (tagging) applied to code snippets. It is a good way
to share (small) codes. Other coders who don't set up a formal
webpage to store userscript may like to use it as well.

I wonder why there are so many innovations lately (the last 4-6 months).

Korakot