[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.3

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 04:34:48 EDT 2005

BTW, If anybody ever wants to make a patch (*hint*, *hint*), I think i
found the perfect combination of CVS arguments:

cvs diff -u -N -R -b > ~/tmp/greasemonkey_0.3a.patch

-u unified format. looks nicer (as evan pointed out)
-N new files. include new (also removed) files in diff
-R recursive.
-b no idea. makes the diff not consider whitespace changes.