[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.3

Edward Lee edilee at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 12:30:38 EDT 2005

On 4/13/05, Mark Pilgrim <pilgrim at gmail.com> wrote:
> This tripped me up too, and exact platform-specific instructions
> definitely deserve a prominent place in the FAQ.

Windows XP: Open up Windows Explorer (WinKey + E) -> Tools -> Folder
Options -> File Types -> Click Extensions to sort alphabetically ->
Find JS and select -> Choose program to open it.

Or easier.. Find a .js file -> Right click -> Open With -> Choose
Program -> Select/Browse a program to use to open the .js file ->
Select "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file" ->
OK

--
Ed