[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.3

Edward Lee edilee at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 12:33:39 EDT 2005

On 4/13/05, Scott R. Turner <srt at aero.org> wrote:
> Hitting "edit" should not bring up the default application.  The
> default application is for "using" the file, so it correctly should be
> the script engine.  If anything, the edit button ought to bring up the
> default editor pointing to the script file.

At least for me, every time I find a .js file, I would want to edit it
when double clicking it. Windows defaults to running it.. but when
would you run a javascript file, especially one for a user script.
I've never needed to execute a javascript file, so that's why I
changed my default action to be editing in notepad.

--
Ed