[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.3

Michael Bierman greasemonkey at thebiermans.net
Wed Apr 13 11:27:20 EDT 2005

I got this error too and I had set my .js files to open in TextPad. (They
have the TextPad icon and open automatically with it when I double click.
Strangely, after running .3a that association seems to have been lost and I
had to recreate it. Comments? Suggestions?
Good news: Unlike .3, things seem to be working otherwise. (Scripts are
working etc.)
XP SP2 FF 1.0.2