[Greasemonkey] Style questions for writing about Greasemonkey

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:38:41 EDT 2005

On 4/13/05, Julien Couvreur <julien.couvreur at gmail.com> wrote:
> Micheal is asking how "GreaseMonkey" is helpful for wikis.
>
> A number of wiki software recognizes a wiki word if it uses
> camel-casing. That depends on the wiki though.
> In the wiki that I've seen, Google and Firefox don't trigger the wiki
> word linking. But AdBlock and GreaseMonkey do (because of the second
> upper-cap letter in the word).

The fact that I made a wiki page called GreaseMonkeyUserScripts was a
handy accident, and it kind of pained me to do it, and in fact, I have
a redirect from GreasemonkeyUserScripts to the former page, and I
thought about moving the content to the properly cased page, but never
actually did.

I prefer Greasemonkey, myself.