[Greasemonkey] Ethics & rules of thumb for GM_xmlhttpRequests

alan taylor kokogiak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:37:12 EDT 2005

Thanks for the feedback,

I did just that (added onmouseover listener), and made it more
universal - any poorly titled (or non-titled) photo in yahoo news gets
an attempted makeover. The mouseover titles get fetched very quickly
too, almost the same time as you would normally wait for a tootip to
pop up. (And it's not abusive)