[Greasemonkey] Patterns

Julien Couvreur julien.couvreur at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 12:43:44 EDT 2005

On 4/14/05, Prakash Kailasa <pk-moz at kailasa.net> wrote:
> Jesse Ruderman's Javascript Shell bookmarklet
> (http://www.squarefree.com/shell/) has been invaluable to me, not only
> in experimenting with Javascript, but also in figuring out DOM objects
> (I am specifically talking about the 'props' function, which displays
> the information about any object).

Couldn't agree more. The javascript shell bookmarklet is awesome. My
only gripe is that is only allows one line of input, which makes it
difficult to copy and paste chunks of codes (objects, functions,...).

I also used the "generated source" and "computed styles" bookmarklets
for user script development.

Cheers,
Julien