[Greasemonkey] Patterns

Prakash Kailasa pk-moz at kailasa.net
Thu Apr 14 15:53:08 EDT 2005

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 11:43:44AM -0700, Julien Couvreur wrote:
> On 4/14/05, Prakash Kailasa <pk-moz at kailasa.net> wrote:
> > Jesse Ruderman's Javascript Shell bookmarklet
> > (http://www.squarefree.com/shell/) has been invaluable to me, not only
> > in experimenting with Javascript, but also in figuring out DOM objects
> > (I am specifically talking about the 'props' function, which displays
> > the information about any object).
>
> Couldn't agree more. The javascript shell bookmarklet is awesome. My
> only gripe is that is only allows one line of input, which makes it
> difficult to copy and paste chunks of codes (objects, functions,...).

I haven't had any trouble with pasting multiple lines of code.

The problem is it displays only the last line of code upon paste. But,
once you hit ENTER, you should see all of the pasted code.

/prakash

--
|This process can check if this value is zero, and if it is, it does   |
|something child-like.                                                 |