[Greasemonkey] Patterns

Phil Ringnalda philringnalda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:47:08 EDT 2005

On 4/14/05, Jeremy Dunck <jdunck at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/14/05, Prakash Kailasa <pk-moz at kailasa.net> wrote:
> > The problem is it displays only the last line of code upon paste. But,
> > once you hit ENTER, you should see all of the pasted code.
>
> Hmm.  I do have trouble pasting more than one line...

about:config, change the value for editor.singleLine.pasteNewlines.
The default varies by OS, so I'd guess you're on Windows (1 = paste
only first line) while Prakash is on Linux (0 = paste unchanged). Most
of the time, what's better is 3 (strip newlines, so you can paste
multi-line URLs into the addressbar), but that may or may not be what
you want for the shell.

Phil Ringnalda