[Greasemonkey] Re: GreaseMonkey 0.3

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 09:52:46 EDT 2005

Which version exactly are you using? There was an issue we found quite
early with 0.3 in that it didn't migrate your old scripts. The latest
XPI I sent out, 0.3a does this.

Secondly, just in my own defense, getContents() doesn't die silently,
it throws a javascript error which gets reported to the JS Console in
the typical way. That seems like the correct behavior.

But I hear what your saying - that this is a pretty dreadful situation
which perhaps should be shouted out a little louder.