[Greasemonkey] HTML cleanliness and standards

Julien Couvreur julien.couvreur at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:35:24 EDT 2005

On 4/14/05, Jeremy Dunck <jdunck at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think user scripts, as they become more popular and capable, will
> exert positive pressure that clueful web developers will respond to in
> the form of more obvious URL and DOM structures.

I would think if a more official/legitimate consumer of that
information was to emerge (say Google) it could have an impact. And
even Google didn't make that big of a dent with stuff like
rel="nofollow".
But I would be suprised if GM actually did put any noticeable pressure
on website writers (except to try and make it *not* hackable) :-(

Julien