[Greasemonkey] Optional field

Michael Bierman greasemonkey at thebiermans.net
Sat Apr 16 11:59:40 EDT 2005

You could be right--but even if that's the case, it helps cut through pilot
error and conflicts with other scripts.  IF the author says "Check the test
script, if that doesn't work, try deactivating all other user scripts, if
that doesn't work, tell me the error..."
that cuts through a lot of trouble.  As I said, I don't think this should be
a required field, but it seems like something to encourage.

Michael