[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.3

Eddie S sowden at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 21:10:39 EDT 2005

I got an alert box saying there was an error.
It didnt update config.xml with the names it just gave the files. It
didnt know where the scripts were as it renamed the folder. Whenever i
right clicked "add user script" was visable. And generally confused
itself.

After renaming the script folder back to scripts. Updating the
config.xml file it now works again. But a file in the new name.user.js
confused it. Just thought i would let you know.