[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.3

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Sun Apr 17 16:21:40 EDT 2005

I uninstalled and reinstalled FF 1.0.3 and
Gm 0.3a and that fixed the problem.
Seems to be working okay now.

For those who are irritated by the Open/Save dialog box
not dereferencing shortcuts/links in Windows, here is
a forum that has an answer on how to fix that bug manually.
(STILL not corrected in FF 1.0.3!)

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=228991&postdays=0&postorder=asc&postsperpage=15&start=15